[Air-L] Technology and Collaboration Questionnaire (and Prize Draw)

Alastair Gill A.Gill at ed.ac.uk
Wed Nov 4 15:52:39 PST 2009

Hello all,

I am conducting a survey about online academic collaboration, use of
tools and attitudes to technology. All participants who supply an
email address (and complete the questionnaire by the 14 November) will
be entered into a prize draw. Please see below for an advert and
further details.

Thanks,

Alastair

--

The Qlectives project based at the University of Surrey is conducting
a survey to investigate how scientists collaborate and use technology.

The questionnaire should take around 20 minutes to complete and is
being conducted anonymously and confidentially.

Please follow the link below to take part:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=Y5t4t49EmepNfkojCHlS4w_3d_3d

As a way of saying thank you to those who take part, we will hold a
prize draw for 5 x £20 Amazon vouchers when we have finished
collecting data (we anticipate that this will be around the 14
November 2009). To be considered in the prize draw, simply leave your
email address on the final page of the questionnaire, and we will
contact the lucky winners.

A more detailed description of the Qlectives project and this study
can be found on the first page of the questionnaire. Please also feel
free to share the study with other colleagues who you think would be
interested in taking part.

Many thanks,

Alastair
--