[Air-L] Free tool for research relating to COVID-19

Marina Boechat marina.boechat at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 07:33:56 PDT 2020

Dear members,

The company I work in produces a machine learning platform. Basically, it
builds powerful predictive models. It is specially cut for small data (from
100 observations or even less) and needs very little processing power,
running on any computer.

We will be very happy to collaborate with the global effort against the
pandemic by offering free access for researchers wanting to use it for any
investigation related to COVID-19.

The system is already used for a variety of health related research such as
cancer diagnostics or rare disease prognosis.

You can register here:
https://www.mydatamodels.com/lp/covid-task-force/

Kind regards,

Marina Boechat.