[Air-L] Instagram Posts and Discussion Data Gathering Tool

Evelina Liliequist evelina.liliequist at umu.se
Thu Sep 3 07:30:34 PDT 2020

In addition to this discussion, does anyone have any ethical guidance/thoughts to share about gathering Instagram post? More specifically data Collection from open accounts applying a specific hashtag.

Sorry for high jacking, but I suspect considering ethical matters might be needed for your student too...

Best regards,
Evelina