[Air-L] Instagram Posts and Discussion Data Gathering Tool

Yena Lee yenalee2024 at u.northwestern.edu
Sat May 29 14:33:07 PDT 2021

I tried to use Instaloder after quite a few suggestions from this listserv
but ran into problems, which does not seem to have been the case before
2020.
Is there anyone who has used or is using Instaloder or Insta scraper to
collect data as of recently (2020~)?
I am not sure if anyone else is running to similar problems.
Thank you.
Best,
Yena