[Air-l] Internet surveys

Laura Gurak gurakl at umn.edu
Thu Aug 2 16:24:47 PDT 2001

I am curious what people would consider to be the "top 10" surveys that have
been conducted in the past two years dealing with Internet usage at a sort
of general level, or that at least begin the survey with a few general
questions about "how often do you log in to the Internet" e.g. If people
would be kind enough to send me their nominations for such surveys, plus the
URL, I will be glad to compile and send to the list. I am trying to compare
various ways this question has been asked.

Thanks,
Laura Gurak

Laura J. Gurak, Ph.D. Associate Professor
Rhetoric Department, University of Minnesota
1994 Buford Ave., St. Paul, MN 55108  v 612-624-3773
also--Director, Internet Studies Center -- www.isc.umn.edu
Faculty Fellow, Law School
gurakL at tc.umn.edu   www.rhetoric.umn.edu/Faculty/gurak.html