[Air-l] Acting With Technology: MIT book series CFP

David Wiley dw2 at opencontent.org
Wed Aug 15 10:28:08 PDT 2001

Kirsten,

I was very excited to see your announcement of the Acting with
Technology series! My recent research has focused on mediated action
analyses of online collaborative problem solving and learning
environments. More specifically, my graduate students and I have been
looking at the ways digital educational resources and tools (sometimes
called "learning objects") mediate the collaborative problem solving and
learning processes, relying heavily on Wertsch, Vygotsky and the Bakhtin
Circle for interpretive frameworks. I believe I may have some ideas for
a book that would fit the series very nicely. Could you please provide
more information regarding how one should submit a proposal?

Thanks in advance,

David