[Air-l] Setting up Netscape for text-only messages

Joan Korenman korenman at umbc.edu
Tue Aug 28 10:17:48 PDT 2001

--On Tuesday, August 28, 2001 10:08 AM -0700 Charlie Hendricksen
<veritas at u.washington.edu> wrote:

>     For Netscape users, the instructions on how to set up your
> message to be sent in plain text are listed below.  For MSIE users,
> I cannot coax Micro$oft's help pages to yield that information.
> Perhaps someone else can provide that information.

I've got a document that provides instructions for getting MANY
different email programs to send just plain text.  You can find it at
http://www.umbc.edu/wmst/attachments.html .

	Joan

	Joan Korenman, Director
	Center for Women and Information Technology
	Baltimore, MD 21250  USA
	korenman at umbc.edu
	http://www.umbc.edu/cwit/