[Air-l] Re: Dissertations and other reports/publications

Daniel Pare d.pare at lse.ac.uk
Mon Aug 6 09:16:15 PDT 2001

air-l-request at aoir.org wrote:

> Message: 1
> Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2001 10:52:51 -0700 (PDT)
> From: "D. Silver" <dsilver at u.washington.edu>
> To: <air-l at aoir.org>
> Subject: Re: [Air-l] dissertations and other reports/publications
>
> Ooh, I like this idea a lot.  Is it feasible?  Is it desirable on the part
> of other list members?  I for one would be interested.

I would be happy to contribute my doctoral dissertation to this effort
_Internet Governance in Transition: Just Who is the Master of this
Domain_. It was successfully defended in Nov. 2000, and I am in the
process of converting it into book form.

Best Regards,
Dan

Dr. Daniel J. Paré,
Research Fellow