[Air-l] plain ascii, please

Barry Wellman wellman at chass.utoronto.ca
Tue Aug 28 09:03:20 PDT 2001

Please folks, send messages in plain ascii, even if you insist on using
Internet explorer or Netscape. It's practically unreadable when I receive
it because of all the HTML commands embedded. In fact, I usually don't
read, so your deep thoughts are lost to me -- and I think to many others.

 Barry

  wellman at chass.utoronto.ca   http://www.chass.utoronto.ca/~wellman