[Air-l] Re: Air-l digest and plain text

Bram Dov Abramson babramson at telegeography.com
Wed Aug 29 10:15:23 PDT 2001

Frank wrote:
>Filtering the headers of mailinglist messages on <Content-Type:
>multipart/alternative> will send all messages with attachments or in HTML to
>the bitbucket.

Even assuming (but let's not) that htmlized messages just aren't
worth reading, rich-texted messages are both hard to read and hard to
filter in digest mode, and the list manager tells us that 682 of 813
subscribers -- also known as 84-ish percent -- are getting the digest.

Barry's right.  If your e-mail client is encouraging you to write
e-mails with bold, blue, flashing characters, do go to the
preferences and tell it to stop...

cheers
Bram
--