[Air-l] dissertations and other reports/publications

rglentz at mail.utexas.edu rglentz at mail.utexas.edu
Fri Aug 3 07:12:51 PDT 2001

May I suggest to the list owners that AOIR consider establishing a
moderated/edited link (members submit blurbettes to the person(s)
responsible for keeping this updated/fresh) from the main AOIR web page for
recent dissertations, publications, etc. from AOIR members in some sort of
categorized arrangement? Somewhat like David's cyberculture book reviews
service, i.e., an alert about new stuff, but a link not the reviews to the
list, etc? I think the most recent post by Professor Hampton was
interesting, but it made me think that there might be many other list
members with interesting work to share who may be a bit more shy about
announcing it? This might also be a way to reduce the volume of postings --
this is becoming a high volume list. Just a suggestion. RG Lentz, UT/Austin.