[Air-l] Re: Air-l digest, Vol 1 #78 - 3 msgs

Jeremy W. Crampton jcrampto at gmu.edu
Mon Aug 13 08:30:07 PDT 2001

This cost is one reason why we are working on a model which will predict
Internet access across a locality. Our focus is on GIS for policymaking
tools. I will talk about this at the conference, and hopefully get some good
suggestions (we'll only have preliminary data unfortunately).

__
Jeremy W. Crampton
President, NACIS http://www.nacis.org
& http://monarch.gsu.edu/jcrampton/