[Air-l] Computer-Supported Social Interaction (CSI) 2002

Monica Whitty m.whitty at uws.edu.au
Tue Dec 4 20:31:05 PST 2001

Most of my research focuses on online relationships...so it too is an area
that interests me.

Monica Whtity

At 01:54 PM 1/12/01 +0000, you wrote:

>I am very interested in the Computer Supported Interaction Conference
>mentioned in the last digest.  In particular online relationships and
>online collaboration interest me.
>Ironically because (through choice and through illness) most of my
>relationships and collaboration are online I can't take part.
>
>Suggestions anyone?
>http://www.geocities.com/derekmcmillan1951
>mirrored at http://derekmcmillan.tripod.com
>You can contact me using messenger or my email address.

Dr. Monica Whitty
Lecturer
Coordinator of the Bachelor of Liberal Studies
University of Western Sydney
College of Social & Health Sciences
School of Applied Social & Human Sciences
Werrington North Campus
Locked Bag 1797
DC PENRITH SOUTH 1797 NSW Australia
http://www.uws.edu.au/ashs/staff.html