[Air-l] internet in everyday life

Serge Courrier Serge.Courrier at pobox.com
Thu Dec 13 08:29:06 PST 2001

Thank you for all these precisions.

I'll certainly mention some other publications you wrote in the past.
Two month ago, I already talked about your "Computer Networks As Social
Networks" article in Psychologie Magazine).

Best regards

Serge

PS : I regularly crawl your publication page with my "alert software"
(BullsEye tracker).

--
Serge Courrier, Internet section editor
Science  et Vie magazine (Paris, France)
Serge.Courrier at pobox.com