[Air-l] Re: Globalization and Social Justice (Lauren Langman)

hans.klein at pubpolicy.gatech.edu hans.klein at pubpolicy.gatech.edu
Tue Dec 11 11:22:32 PST 2001

Related to this topic, I can offer two relevant references of recent work
that I have done or participated in:

1.
"Global Democracy and the ICANN Elections"
Symposium issue of INFO, Vol. 3, No. 4, August 2001
Klein, Hans, editor
linked off of http://www.IP3.gatech.edu

2.
"Online Social Movements and Internet Governance"
Klein, Hans
Peace Review 13:3 (2001), September 2001, 403-410

Hans Klein