[Air-l] netzwissenschaft.com

Reinhold Grether Reinhold.Grether at uni-konstanz.de
Tue Jul 17 10:30:08 PDT 2001

Dear colleagues,

netzwissenschaft.de has expanded heavily since its launch
on October 2, 2000.

There are more than 4,000 links on the site, all centered
around Internet Studies.

To enhance usability for the English speaking community
we've set up an US mirror on

On top of the most relevant pages you'll find an English

The Research Essays page
contains tons of URLs linking to electronic research papers
and some other net relevant texts.
Updated on a nearly daily basis this page may best for
you to bookmark.

In the Book Releases section
even books-in-progress are listed.

The pages on
Research Institutes
Research Projects
and Periodicals
have expanded tremendously signaling the high-speed
process of institutionalizing net.SCIENCE.

Please note that a more detailed version of the
deals with affiliations and research interests:
A-E <http://www.netzwissenschaft.com/wiss1.htm>
F-J <http://www.netzwissenschaft.com/wiss2.htm>
K-M <http://www.netzwissenschaft.com/wiss3.htm>
N-R <http://www.netzwissenschaft.com/wiss4.htm>
S-Z <http://www.netzwissenschaft.com/wiss5.htm>

Please help me with updating the site and keep me informed
about your new research endeavours.

Truly Yours
Dr. Reinhold Grether
<Constance University>