[Air-l] Re: online consent forms

S. Biggs sbiggs at yorku.ca
Fri Jul 20 09:02:47 PDT 2001

Laura:

I would echo Stuart, encouraging you to take a look at the experiments
listed at  http://psych.hanover.edu/APS/exponnet.html, and
http://www.socialpsychology.org/expts.htm.  Feel free to take a look at my
current online study / consent form (also listed on these sites), at
www.yorku.ca/sbiggs.

cheers, Steve
--
Stephen Biggs, MA