[Air-l] international data

Joan Korenman korenman at umbc.edu
Thu Jul 19 19:03:29 PDT 2001

I too am interested in current data, including gender stats as well.
I've already looked at whatever was available for free at NUA
(http://www.nua.ie/surveys/index.cgi), CyberAtlas
(http://cyberatlas.internet.com/), and e-Marketer
(http://www.emarketer.com/).  I'd welcome any other current info.

	Many thanks.

	Joan

        Joan Korenman, Director
        Center for Women & Information Technology
        Baltimore, MD 21250  USA
        korenman at umbc.edu
        http://www.umbc.edu/cwit/

--On Thursday, July 19, 2001 1:17 PM -0400 Barry Wellman