[Air-l] Re: international data

Jeremy W. Crampton seltzoid at veriomail.com
Sun Jul 22 04:14:12 PDT 2001

This may be relevant to your request... we are doing some work on the
geography of the digital divide and have a number of maps and (forthcoming)
some GIS analysis. Some of it is at the international level. I'll also be
giving at talk at the AIR conference this October on this.

I'd be interested in your findings, Barry.

Jeremy Crampton