[Air-l] online consent forms

Stuart Offenbach stuartio at purdue.edu
Thu Jul 19 15:04:56 PDT 2001

Laura,

There are few standards for electronic consents, or for verifying such
consents.  I suggest you look at some experiments at the following sites where
you can get some ideas from what others have done.

The following site is sponsored by the American Psychological Association:
http://psych.hanover.edu/APS/exponnet.html

This next site is sponsored by the Social Psychology Network:
http://www.socialpsychology.org/expts.htm