[Air-l] FWD: gor and aior

david silver dsilver at Glue.umd.edu
Tue Jun 5 13:31:37 PDT 2001

thanks to Ulla Bunz for both the conference review and for throwing out
some ideas for future collaborations.  personally, i think the time is
right to start thinking hard and creatively about linking up with other
organizations, institutions, conferences, etc.  i also think the time is
right to reach out to a wide array of disciplines, especially outside
communications and cultural studies.  perhaps this can be one of our goals
over the summer?  thoughts?

david silver
http://www.glue.umd.edu/~dsilver