[Air-l] [Fwd: [CC] <nettime> A sad loss (fwd)]

Steve Jones sjones at uic.edu
Fri Jun 29 06:32:45 PDT 2001

I'm sure I speak on behalf of everyone on air-l in sending
condolences to Ronda. I suspect Netizenship extends beyond the
present, and though we would be much the better for it still having
him corporeally among us, Michael's work and memory will live on.

A sad week, this, with Jim Ellis's passing, too.

Sj