[Air-l] a favor

Ed Lamoureux ell at hilltop.bradley.edu
Sat Jun 9 18:05:55 PDT 2001

this one is off topic, for which I apologize . . . but you folks might be
able to help.

I have a good friend who is a professional engineer for Kamatsu. He's
designing autonomous trucks . . . (big rigs that use gsp to run themselves
for mining/farming).

I asked if I knew of science fiction that foretold such vehicles and the
society (and societal issues) that they would produce. I've never been big
on free reading . . . so wasn't any help.

If you have suggestions or specific authors/stories, please let me know.

thanks

Edward Lee Lamoureux, Ph. D.
Associate Professor,
Speech Communication and Multimedia
Editor, Journal of Communication and Religion
Bradley University
Peoria IL 61625
ell at bradley.edu
http://hilltop.bradley.edu/~ell