[Air-l] AoIR at AEJMC

Steve Jones sjones at uic.edu
Wed Jun 27 13:40:52 PDT 2001

The good folks at the Association for Education in Journalism and
Mass Communication (AEJMC) have, thanks to our treasurer Ben Bates'
request, provided us with a meeting room at their conference in
August. If any of you on this list will be at that meeting, or in the
Washington, D.C. area, on Wednesday, August 8, please stop by. I'll
be hosting the meeting to inform AEJMC members about AoIR, and the
more AoIR members can be present the better. It will be an
opportunity for you to talk about your research in addition to
meeting AEJMC members who are interested in Internet research. The
time of the meeting will be 8:45am to 10am, meeting room to be
announced (the conference will be at the Grand Hyatt, Washington,
D.C.). If you have any questions please e-mail me.

Thanks,
Sj