[Air-l] Re: Copyright issues on material transmitted to AIR-L

David W. James vnend at loudoun.com
Wed May 23 14:53:21 PDT 2001

Tweet!!

Time out.

If you followed the link to the article at the Post's web site, they
include a button on the page to allow mailing the article to others.
Clicking on it includes options for mailing just the link, the first
paragraph and the link, or the full text.  I would say that The
Washington Post, by providing the software to actually do the
transmission, is giving permission, yes?

Not that this can not be a problem, it can.  But, in this particular
case, I don't think the copyright violation existed.

David W. James