[Air-l] Re: Air-l digest, Vol 1 #6 - 2 msgs

Yvonne Waern Yvonne.Waern at mbox300.swipnet.se
Tue May 15 10:33:37 PDT 2001

>Hello there, People have been talking about Internet ethics and things, but
>I was wandering if anyone has any Internet links that simply list or outline
>Internet etiqutte or Internet ethics for sociological research?
>
>from Annika

Hallo Annika and others!
I think some of my postings might have disappeared, because I sent at
least one link once before.
I have only found one link that is pertinent to Internet ethics, and
a lot that deal with etics related to "human subjects". The Internet
ethics link is a result from a workshop on ethics and is written by
and found at:
Frankel, M.S., Siang, S. (1999). Ethical and Legal Aspects of Human
Subjects Research on the Internet.
www.aaas.org/spp/dspp/sfrl/projects/intres/main.htm

Hope to be able to continue the interesting discussion! The issues
are far from settled!
Yvonne

e-mail: yvonne.waern at tema.liu.se
http://www.tema.liu.se/people/yvowa/