[Air-l] Articles on air-l

Kendall, Lori Lori.Kendall at purchase.edu
Thu May 24 10:19:29 PDT 2001

Leaving aside the copyright issue for the moment, I would just like to add
my voice to those who prefer that articles not be posted in their entirety
on air-l.  Nearly everything posted has been something I've either already
seen or can access myself, so a url or other reference is sufficient.  If
someone would like to open a discussion thread regarding an article, then a
pointer to the article, with perhaps a brief quote of a passage of
particular interest, and a comment for discussion should suffice.

My two bits.

Lori Kendall
Purchase College-SUNY
lori.kendall at purchase.edu