[Air-l] Re: Air-l digest, Vol 1 #211 - 9 msgs

Nicholas Jankowski nickjan at xs4all.nl
Wed Nov 14 01:45:31 PST 2001

Janna:

I have done an experimental study, with my colleagues Leen d'Haenens and
Ard Heuvelman, and am sending the yet unpublished ms ("News in Online and
Print Newspapers:
Differences in Reader Consumption and Recall") separately to you. In the
bibliography you will reference to another study by Tewskbury and Althaus
that is worth consulting

Nick Jankowski

At 12:01 PM 11/13/2001 -0500, you wrote:

>Message: 9
>Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 11:37:03 -0500
>From: "Janna Q. Anderson" <andersj at elon.edu>
>To: air-l at aoir.org
>Subject: [Air-l] Comparing print and online news readers
>
>A colleague of mine is working on developing a new research project. She
>was wondering if anyone on the AOIF listserv knows of any studies that
>compare traditional newspaper readers with on-line newspaper readers.
>(she's especially interested in focusing on their differences in
>knowledge of local issues or interest in local issues.) I would
>appreciate it if you could share any related information.
>
>Thanks!
>Janna
>
>--
>Janna Quitney Anderson
>Instructor, Elon University School of Communications
>andersj at elon.edu

>End of Air-l Digest

Dr. Nicholas W. Jankowski
Associate Professor