[Air-l] Academic studies

Ed Lamoureux ell at hilltop.bradley.edu
Sun Nov 25 07:58:17 PST 2001

you'll find links to SOME programs at
http://gcc.bradley.edu/com/faculty/lamoureux/others.html

I'd be happy to expand this list . . . if list members have suggestions
for additions (or deletions), feel free to send them to me.

peace

Edward Lee Lamoureux, Ph. D.
Associate Professor,
Speech Communication and Multimedia
Editor, Journal of Communication and Religion
Bradley University
Peoria IL 61625
ell at bradley.edu
http://hilltop.bradley.edu/~ell