[Whoops] Re: [Air-l] Intersections: Internet research, policy practice, and issue advocacy

Paul M.A. Baker pmbaker1 at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 2 05:00:28 PST 2001

Apologies to the list.
[I swore I would never get caught doing this -- posting a note to
the list meant for an individual]....probably will start a "firefight" now
about advocacy research, etc. etc.[grin].

 Paul M.A. Baker, Ph.D.,  Associate Director of  Research
 Office of Technology Policy & Programs (OTP)
 Georgia Centers for Advanced Telecommunications Technology  (GCATT)
 Atlanta, GA 30318
 404.894 0073  [paul.baker at gcatt.gatech.edu]