[Air-l] cultural history of the Internet

Bill Stewart billstew at livinginternet.com
Mon Nov 12 14:38:41 PST 2001

Hi, I'm happy to report that many of the Internet developers are
particularly happy with "When Wizards Stay Up Late" as a faithful
record of the origin of the Internet.  For example, the developer of
packet switching, Paul Baran, described it approvingly as the work
of professional historians.  I also found it a great read, and dug out
the Amazon link for you:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0684832674/qid=10056
04006/sr=2-1/107-4901325-1823754

Reference Rita's email thanking LivingInternet.com for digitizing
archival materials, please note this gives too much credit - the site
links to more than 2,000 external sites containing archival and
other materials, and only the green background pages are actually
from the main site...

All the best,
Bill