[Air-l] Re:De-lurking. Need help with thesis format!

Suzanne Lorraine Allard slalla0 at uky.edu
Wed Nov 14 06:27:28 PST 2001

Hi Ronelle.
You might check the site of the Networked Digital Library of Theses and Dissertations (www.ndltd.org) since that is an umbrella organization of nearly 200 universities that accept electronic TDs.  You might be able to find some ammo by doing a search on sociological ETDs (electronic Theses & Diss) which could give you some concrete numbers to work with. Also it would give you leads on contacting the people who successfully submitted their work this way, and you could  touch base with the universities who accept ETDs.  You might also want to contact Simon Pockley, who is in your country, since he submitted the first ETD accepted in Australia (it was about the Aborigines).  I don't have his address handy (I'm not on my own email client) but if you google his name, you will surely find him!

Good luck, and feel free to keep in touch; I'd love to know how it turns out!

Best regards,
Suzie

Suzie Allard, KY Opportunity Fellow / Instructor
University of Kentucky    (859)257-3771
College of Communications and Information Studies
520 King Library South, Lexington, KY 40506-0039
e-mail: slalla0 at uky.edu
homepage: http://sac.uky.edu/~slalla0/