[Air-l] VO conference in Europe

Bunz, Ulla K ulla at ukans.edu
Wed Nov 14 08:27:37 PST 2001

Forwarding a conference announcement received from the Virtual Organizations
Network.
ulla

Dear Members of VoNet
In the name of the arkgroup, we forward the following "new link" to you:
www.vbeurope.com/info-vonet.html

Some information about the link: arkgroup is delighted to announce the first
pan European conference and exhibition dedicated entirely to intranets,
extranets and portal technology, the Virtual Business Europe 2002 Conference
and Exhibition. You've told us how much you like to see the theory, 'in
practice' so that's why this is our most hands on format ever!
Highlights include:
o A two-day conference featuring speakers from Siemens, Cable & Wireless,
Yahoo!, Motorola, Factiva, Gillette, AIB, Mobistar, Interbrew Belgium,
Scottish Power;
and keynote by Rory Staunton of Strategy Partners International
o A three-day FREE exhibition with live, informative presentations from
leading suppliers,
o practical, problem solving workshops and seminars
o and for maximum networking, the Interactive Café.
Over 30 exhibitors will shape Virtual Business Europe 2002 into the leading
European event for web based solutions and together with the high profile
conference VB Europe will attract the most highly respected practitioners in
the virtual sector.

Ulla K. Bunz
Ph.D. Candidate, Teaching Assistant
University of Kansas