[Air-l] Hotmail to charge?

Adrian Higginbotham a.higginbotham at salford.ac.uk
Thu Nov 1 01:14:55 PST 2001

worth noting though that don't always get away with it.
yahoogroups the free listserve hoste decided to restructure their
advertising system moving already existing adverts which are added in to
every Email sent from the bottom of the message to the top but offering a
completely adds free service for paying-list owners.
the fee was quite reasonable from what I recall but nevertheless they were
forced to to a turn arround when groups migrated on mass to competitors such
as Topica.

we shouldn't underestimate the power of voting with our feet.

Adrian Higginbotham.

SURFACE  (Salford University, Research Focus on Accessible Environments).

tel:  (44_-161-2954939,
fax  (44)-161-2955011,
Email A.higginbotham at salford.ac.uk
textphone  (44)-161-2953599.