[Air-l] Re: Air-l digest, Vol 1 #202 - 4 msgs

Michel J. Menou Michel.Menou at wanadoo.fr
Sun Nov 4 03:49:15 PST 2001

Hi
If you can manage with Spanish, though some bits are in English
http://funredes.org/olistica
In this projet we focus at empowering civil society organizations toward making
sens of ICT policies and becoming active players.
There is another project by APC in this arena with regional i.e. Europe, Africa,
Latin America versions, seeking ways for advocacy www.apc.org
See also what GIPI is doing.
Michel