[Air-l] call for papers for session on the Internet at ASA

Andrea Baker bakera at ohiou.edu
Tue Nov 13 09:19:15 PST 2001

Session:  "The Internet and Society"
For:  American Sociological Association
When:  August, 16-20, 2002
Where:  Chicago, IL
Deadline for Submissions:  January 10th, 2002

As the organizer for this regular session, I wanted to let people on
the aoir list know about the opportunity to submit papers.  You do
not have to be a sociologist to present a paper, although if you are,
that's a good thing too.  Indeed, as many of us here agree, the field
is interdisciplinary.  All people submitting complete papers or
detailed outlines are doing it online this year at a link available
toward the end of November on the ASA site at http://www.asa.org.
Please submit there or write me for details, if you are interested.