[Air-l] CFP Panam/2001 Bugs

Eric GEORGE george.eric at uqam.ca
Fri Nov 2 10:34:29 PST 2001

CALL FOR PAPERS

The September 11 tragedy impeded us to celebrate our panamerican and 2001
bugs as planned on September 17 to 22, 2001. After consultation and given
the work already done both by the speakers and the organizers, we have
decided to defer the two conferences to next April : the panamerican one is
to occur on April 22 to 24, and the 2001 BUGS. GLOBALISM AND PLURALISM, on
April 24 to 27.

The program of both conferences will remain roughly the same. You can take
a look at them on our website : http://www.uqam.ca/gricis. But a few
speakers will not be able to do it in April. So to give a second
opportunity to jump in, we have decided to launch a second call for papers.
Proposals should be sent before December 21, 2001. For more information,
please visit our website :  http://www.uqam.ca/gricis

Gaëtan Tremblay (tremblay.gaetan at uqam.ca)

Cheers.
From Montreal, Eric George (http://www.er.uqam.ca/nobel/d256020/CVEG.html)