[Air-l] De-lurking. Need help with thesis format!

Kathleen O'Riordan K.S.O-Riordan at sussex.ac.uk
Wed Nov 14 06:21:46 PST 2001

Dear Ronelle

A colleague made a similar case at a UK Univerisity and the thesis was
examined in  CD-Rom form.  However, a paper copy had to be lodged with the
University to satisfy the storage/publising criteria.  His primary
argument was that hypertext was both the theory and form of the thesis.  I
can give you more details if you mail me off list.  This was in 1999 so
things may have moved on.

Regards

Kate O'Riordan
Arts C304