[Air-l] Re: Air-l digest, Vol 1 #211 - 9 msgs

Christiana Freitas chfreitas at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 13 09:22:49 PST 2001

 At 8:33 AM -0500 11/13/01, David Jacobson wrote:
>Can anyone recommend a good article, chapter, or book that deals
>with online journalism? I would appreciate any help you can provide.
>
>Many thanks,
>
>Dave
>
>David Jacobson
>Professor of Anthropology
>Department of Anthropology
>Brandeis University
>MS 006
>Waltham, MA 02454-9110
>USA

There is an interesting electronic journal called JIME, it has been implementing (since 1996) an open peer review online... you can think of several issues related to that: new forms of scholarly discourse and evaluation, traditional versus innovative practices, etc.

Its website: http://www-jime.open.ac.uk/

Hope that helps,

Regards,

Christiana Freitas