[Air-l] Comparing print and online news readers

Bunz, Ulla K ulla at ukans.edu
Tue Nov 13 09:39:05 PST 2001

Janna,

Some of the recent uses and gratifications and new technologies literature
has covered this issue. Even though it's a few years old I recommend
starting with

Mings, S. (1997). Uses and gratifications of online newspapers: A
preliminary study. Electronic Journal of Communication, 7 (3).

Then, look through the reference list, run her article through the SSCI,
search for more of her articles, and do a general search for uses and
gratifications and online newspapers literature. I know I've seen more on
this, just didn't record it. Hope this gives you a starting point.

ulla
Ulla K. Bunz
Ph.D. Candidate, Teaching Assistant
University of Kansas