[Air-l] lit. on e-commerce / new economy firms?

Ulf Reips ureips at genpsy.unizh.ch
Mon Nov 19 08:50:53 PST 2001

At 23:50 Uhr -0600 18.11.2001, Philip Howard wrote:

>I'm not interested in broad sketch books on the new economy,
>bubbles, collapses or economic destinies.  I'm interested in
>scholarly pieces where a particular firms are studied, especially if
>they are comparative and try to make distinctions with old economy
>non-e-commerce firms.

Hi Philip,
check out the chapter "Electronic Commerce - The New Challenge in
Retailing" by Schmidt, I., Stark, B., & Döbler, T. (University of St.
Gallen, Switzerland & University of Hohenheim, Germany) in our book
Dimensions of Internet Science
(http://www.genpsy.unizh.ch/reips/dis/). It seems to fit exactly what
you described.
Best wishes,