[Air-l] use of computers at conference

Joan Korenman korenman at umbc.edu
Tue Oct 2 13:56:17 PDT 2001

--On Tuesday, October 02, 2001 4:00 PM +0200 Frank Schaap
<architext at fragment.nl> wrote:

> A quick question for the organizers: would it be possible to make
> use of the computer facilities of the university? And if so, is
> there anyone on campus I could contact to get access? I just need a
> browser and internet access to check my mail once in a while :)

I'd like to second Frank's request.  At last year's conference, there
was a bank of computers with Internet access that all of us could
use. I'm very strongly hoping that something similar will be
available this time.

	Joan

        Joan Korenman, Director
        Center for Women & Information Technology
        Baltimore, MD 21250  USA
        korenman at umbc.edu
        http://www.umbc.edu/cwit/