[Air-l] Re: universities offering ph.d programs

Lisbeth Klastrup klastrup at it-c.dk
Tue Oct 9 03:42:34 PDT 2001

Dear Lokman,
The IT University at Copenhagen, an interdisciplinary university founded in
1999, offers ph.d.scholarships currently twice a year. Especially in my
department "Digital Aesthetics & Communication"
http://www.it-c.dk/English/research/diac/
we are interested in all kinds of communication studies related to digital
media and the internet.
Look for more info about deadlines etc at
http://www.it-c.dk/English/vacancies/

best,
Lisbeth Klastrup
phd.scholar
Department of Digital Aesthetics & Communication
IT University at Copenhagen
Denmark