[Air-l] Re:Finding email survey samples

Monika Merkes M.Merkes at latrobe.edu.au
Thu Oct 18 17:05:16 PDT 2001

Danyel
You could try PC User Groups. APCUG (The Association of Personal
Computer User Groups) has a list of groups on their website at
http://www.apcug.org/index.shtm. I'm a member of the Melbourne PC User
Group, the second largest PC User Group, and I'm happy to let our
newsgroup know about your survey. Email me off-list if you want me to do
so.
Cheers
Monika
http://hs053287.health.latrobe.edu.au/bbww/