[Air-l] Fw: Finding email survey samples

Frank Schaap architext at fragment.nl
Thu Oct 18 00:31:37 PDT 2001

<snip>

Danyel wrote:
> But I wouldn't want to get spammed myself, and I don't think anyone else
> does, either. So I'm looking for other good sources of subject pools.
> Where do you find sets of internet users?

Setting up and managing a pool of volunteers to test out a survey or a questionnaire might be something that the AoIR could organise, possibly around/through some section of the aoir.org website. Some 100-150 people in all should be sufficient I think and there'd have to be a limit to how often they're called upon... say maximum of twice per month?

Frank.

--
The Cyberculture, Identity and Gender Resources
==> http://fragment.nl/resources/