[Air-l] AoIR 2.0, Day 3

radhika gajjala radhika at cyberdiva.org
Sun Oct 14 14:45:39 PDT 2001

First - thankyou everyone who organized, gave keynotes, presented panels...
I had a great time. It was great meeting some old and new friends and seeing
f2f (the discursive "talking heads" really have heads and bodies - aaargh!)
some email addresses from this list although I did not get to say hello to all.

At the moment I am still trying "filter" and "sort" everything I saw and
heard while I was there and since I am not always very good at this .... who
knows when I can come up with more. At the moment actually I'm wondering if
I really *do* do "Internet Research " after all(;-)) - so thankyou Jonathan
et al....

I enjoyed all the panels I attended - learned a lot, and I echo the positive
complaint.

> No one has taken me up on the invitation to post their
>impressions and observations of the conference, which is a shame as I'm
>the worst person to try to convey a sense of what's happening at panels!
Radhika Gajjala
Assistant Professor,
Dept of Interpersonal Communication/School of Communication Studies
tel - 372-0528
http://personal.bgsu.edu/~radhik
http://www.cyberdiva.org
http://lingua.utdallas.edu:7000/4425/