[Air-l] tenure track CSCW job

Beth Adelson adelson at camden.rutgers.edu
Thu Oct 18 07:57:31 PDT 2001

I think the I/O job will be of interest to those of you working in any
area of CSCW.  The campus has a small college atmosphere but with access to
the resources of the large Rutgers U. system.  It is also centrally
located with respect to colleagues in Philadelphia (10 minutes away),
Princeton, Baltimore/DC and NYC. -- Beth Adelson

THE DEPARTMENT OF PSYCHOLOGY AT RUTGERS UNIVERSITY-CAMDEN CAMPUS
invites applications for a tenure-track Assistant Professor position
in Industrial/Organizational Psychology.  Applicants should have a
Ph.D. or equivalent, an active research program and a committment to
teaching.  Applicants with any area of specialization are welcome.
The University and the Department seek to attract an active,
culturally diverse faculty of the highest caliber.  Review of
applications for each position will begin immediately and continue
until the position is filled.  Send letter of application, CV,
supporting materials, and three letters of recommendation to the I/O
Search Committee, Department of Psychology, Rutgers University,
Camden, NJ 08102-1405.  Rutgers University is an Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.  Women and members of
minority groups are strongly encouraged to apply.