[Air-l] Films/Pedagogy

thomas/swiss thomas-swiss at uiowa.edu
Sun Oct 21 09:11:57 PDT 2001

Hi,

A pedagogical question. Can folks who use films in their internet studies classes offer a list of them, either to this list, or to me personally? Equally important, tho, would be a few sentences of WHY you teach them or HOW you teach them in relation to the issues yr class explores. We all know the ususal suspects: Bladerunner, for example, and those films that disrupt narrative (Time Code) but what other films or videos and why and how? Thanks in advance. Thom Swiss
thomas-swiss at uiowa.edu