[Air-l] Literature Search Question

Katie Bessiere kbessiere at socy.umd.edu
Sun Oct 28 13:59:24 PST 2001

Hi all-

I'm currently trying to find literature that deals with multitasking, and I'm having a hard time finding any.  I'm thinking that perhaps I'm looking in the wrong places, so I thought I'd ask here.

Essentially, I'd like to find literature dealing with multitasking (by individuals) in computer use, but I'm also looking for any literature (be it psychology, business, etc...) on multitasking in general - not necessarily dealing with computers.

If anyone has any ideas or knows of anything, I'd really appreciate some help!

Thanks,

katie