[Air-l] call for proposals - invitation

radhika gajjala radhika at cyberdiva.org
Tue Oct 30 04:54:30 PST 2001

Hi all,

I am putting together a special issue on cyberfeminism for the online journal

Rhizomes: Cultural Studies in Emerging Knowledge at

http://www.rhizomes.net/

It occurs to me that there are several in this group who might have
interesting (multimediated) contributions to make to such an issue. If you
have a proposal for a contribution - please email me at
radhika at cyberdiva.org with your thoughts and ideas for a piece.

I would like to have these ideas in by the end of November 2001, so a
selection can be made.

feel free to pass this info on to anyone you think might be interested.

thanks,
radhika
Radhika Gajjala
http://personal.bgsu.edu/~radhik